The Tait Memorial Trust
4/80 Elm Park Gardens
London SW10 9PD
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.taitmemorialtrust.org (our site), including information provided at the time of joining The Tait Memorial Trust. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (see below). We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and to recognise you when you return to our site. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
2. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so; and
- notify you about changes to our service. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site contains links to the websites of our affiliates and members. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
To confirm that you agree to our use of your information subject to the above constraints please follow this link and send us your consent with a click.